Location of Orientation:
Held at our terminal in Birmingham, AL.
Length of Orientation:
Transportation to Orientation:
Hornady will provide you a bus ticket through Greyhound Bus Lines and will also coordinate your travel itinerary. You also have the option to drive your personal vehicle in which case Hornady will help you with your gas expense to orientation.
Transportation While at Orientation:
Hornady will have a shuttle to transport drivers to and from orientation during the week.
Lodging at Orientation:
Lodging will be arranged by Hornady Transportation.
Pay During Orientation:
• Company driver pay is $320/$400 per week based on experience.
What to Bring For Orientation:
• Driver's license
• Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
• Social Security numbers and dates of birth for dependents for insurance purposes
• Voided check for direct deposit
• Gas receipts from your trip to Monroeville or Birmingham
• Clothing suitable for varying weather conditions.
• Personal items (toiletries)
• Comfortable cleated rubber soled work boots
• Bedding or sleeping bag ( pillow, sheets, etc.)
• Money for expenses.
• Road atlas, pencils, ruler, calculator, notebook
• Military personnel should bring their DD-214 and/or DA 348 if needed. National Guard personnel or other military reservists should bring a copy of current drill schedules